Our course is incredible for spectators. Thanks to an abundance of cross road that hit the course, you can catch your runner all over the island!
For Half Marathon/Relay & 5K Finish Line Spectating @Grosse Ile Middle School
- Ride the shuttles from the airport shuttle lots to the Middle School, park at the High School, or park on Macomb St and walk to the Middle School via the path behind the High School
10 Mile Finish Line Spectating
Finish Location: GI Tennis Center (9251 Groh Rd)
Park at the airport shuttle lots (9801 Groh Rd) and walk over to the 10 Miler Finish
Park at the airport shuttle lots and walk over to the 10 Miler Finish (Use address 9801 Groh Rd as destination)
This is right around Mile 10 of the Half Marathon Course
- Drive on and park on roads that intersect the course and walk down to the race course to see your runners!
- Be patient
- Cheer and have FUN!
- Come inside of the Middle School to stay warm and buy some Rock CF Gear if you plan to be at the Half Finish Line!
- Drive on ANY part of the race course during the race
- Try to drive to the Middle School at any point on race day (NO runner or spectator cars will be allowed access to the MS)
- Park on residents lawns