Our course is incredible for spectators. Thanks to an abundance of cross road that hit the course, you can catch your runner all over the island!
Spectator Do's and Dont's for Race Day
- Ride the shuttles from the airport to the Middle School, park at the High School, or park on Macomb St and walk to the Middle School via the path behind the High School
- Drive on and park on roads that intersect the course and walk down to the race course to see your runners!
- Be patient
- Cheer and have FUN!
- Come inside of the Middle School to stay warm and buy some Rock CF Gear!
- Drive on ANY part of the race course during the race
- Try to drive to the Middle School at any point on race day (NO runner or spectator cars will be allowed access to the MS)
- Park on residents lawns