EmPower: Have Emily Speak at Your Event
Who is Emily Schaller?
EmPowerer. Educator. Inspirer. Comedian. Founder of the Rock CF Foundation.
Diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at 18 months old, Emily speaks to group large and small about thriving with cystic fibrosis, the importance of exercise, advancement in treatment, all to EmPower CF patient and families.
Mixing equal parts wit and humor, Emily take the crowd on a journey full of funny stories, epic breakthroughs and an inside look at living through three very different decades of CF.
Keynotes & Addresses
- North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference 2009- 2013
- NYC Research Update- 2011
- Washington DC Breath of Life Gala- 2012
- Richmond Breath of Life Gala-2013
- Metro Detroit Chapter Engagements- 2003-2014
- Partnerships in Clinical Trials Conference 2012, Orlando-FL
- Michigan Student Council Conference March 2011 & 2013
- 2016 CFRI Conference
- 2016 CFF Finest Event- Nashville
- 2016 Cystic Fibrosis Canada Volunteer Recognition
Med Student Education
- Wayne State University- M1’s 2009-2014
- University of Michigan- M1’s 2013-2015
- Central Michigan University PA- 2010
CF Family Education Days
- Children's Hospital Detroit
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock CF Center
- All Children's Hospital Clearwater
- Stoneybrook CF Center
- Children’s Mercy Hospital Kansas City Chicagoland
- Children’s Mercy Hospital Wichita
- Children’s Hospital Omaha
- Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Grand Rapids
- SUNY- Syracuse
- University of Iowa- Iowa City
- Blank Children’s Hospital- Des Moines
- St Louis.
- East Tennessee- Knoxville
- Johns Hopkins- Baltimore
- Children’s Hospital Colorado- Denver